Instructor: Larry Jankowski
Join accomplished painting instructors to explore painting with acrylics! In this foundational class, students will discover tried-and-true painting methods and receive guidance in the creation and development of their own style. The emphasis is on observing images and select works from highly respected artists to recognize compositional choices, identify color and color relationships that create dimension, and discuss paint application techniques. Enroll to experience the joy of painting!
Bring your ideas and creativity.
Open to all skill levels.
You’ll love this class if you want to learn techniques for:
- Using basic painting supplies for beginners
- Color theory application, with direction and practice in color mixing
- How to make important composition decisions
- Intentional paint application techniques to create various effects using traditional tools
- How to maintain your supplies and studio space, and tips to create one of your own
In this class you’ll have the opportunity to use the following equipment and materials:
- Acrylic paint
- Color wheel and color reference charts
- Variety of paint brushes
- Canvas board and/or press board