Drugs Used In Dentistry: A Comprehensive, Evidence-Based Update
Presentation Description Coming Soon!
Arthur H. Jeske, D.M.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Jeske is Professor, Department of General Practice and Dental Public Health and Associate Dean for Strategic Planning & Continuing Dental Education, University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston. He earned his Ph.D. degree (pharmacology) and his D.M.D. degree at the Medical College of Georgia. Dr. Jeske is Editor of Contemporary Dental Pharmacology: Evidence-Based Considerations (Springer Publishing, Berlin), Editor-in-Chief of Mosby’s Dental Drug Reference and Section Editor (Pharmacology) of the Journal of Craniomandibular and Sleep Practice. He has served on the American Dental Association’s Council on Scientific Affairs and served as an Evidence Reviewer for the American Dental Association’s Center for Evidence-Based Dentistry. He is a Fellow of the International College of Dentists, the American College of Dentists, the Academy of Dentistry International and the Pierre Fauchard Academy. Dr. Jeske holds memberships in the ADA, TDA and GHDS, as well as Omicron Kappa Upsilon and Delta Sigma Delta, and he is recipient of the Distinguished Alumnus Award from the Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry. Dr. Jeske has been in the private practice of general dentistry for 40 years.
- 7:30am - 8:30am: Registration, Vendor Marketplace, & Breakfast
- 8:30am - 11:00am: Drugs Used In Dentistry: A Comprehensive, Evidence-Based Update
- 11:00am - 12:00pm: Lunch
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm: Drugs Used In Dentistry: A Comprehensive, Evidence-Based Update - Continued
- 2:00pm - 2:30pm: Closing Remarks & Raffle
*Agenda Times Subject to Change *
Register early and secure last year's pricing of $149!
- $149 Early Bird - Register before February 28, 2023.
- $169 - Register from March 1 - May 5, 2023