*Open Registration-Register and take this class at any time.
Violent incidents in the workplace are rare but have the potential to be devastating to an organization. In this 30-minute self-paced, online training, you will:
- Discuss the impact of violence in the workplace.
- Identify the different types of threats and how to recognize them.
- Identify strategies to deter, deny, and/or delay people from committing acts of violence.
- Explore the Run-Hide-Fight model that is commonly trained for civilian response in active shooter events.
- Discuss the aftermath of an event, including mid-stage and late-stage recovery.
Note: This is a self-paced online course. Access to high-speed internet is required to retrieve class material in Canvas Learning Management System.