As project managers gain more experience with project tools, you will find yourself challenged in many different ways. This short course will discuss some more advanced topics after you have some experience under your belt. Expect to use this workshop to problem solve some of your current issues with project managers across disciplines.
In this course we will:
- Explain what causes a project to be difficult.
- Discuss current problems with projects and work through options to solve them.
- Identify strategies to help project managers be more flexible when scope is not well defined.
- Identify the point during a change when there is greatest risk to business units.
- Determine how to respond to someone expressing anger or frustration over a change that is being implemented.
Light Refreshments will be provided