This one-day course is the third in a series of leadership courses developed by the Center for Innovative Change, LLC and offered by NWTC. It is designed for those interested in learning ways to enhance their effectiveness as a supervisor and leader within their organization. The course covers how generations, attitudes, and personalities impact employee performance and how supervisors can positively influence and motivate employee performance. Participants will develop a leadership self-improvement plan, based on methods discussed during the course.
At the completion of training, participants will be able to:
1. Develop insight into supervisory influence
2. Describe how generations, attitudes, and personalities impact performance
3. Define motivational factors that impact personnel
4. Apply motivational skills that will positively influence others
5. Identify and apply problem-solving strategies through scenarios and case studies
6. Describe and create a self-improvement plan for working with others, using techniques presented during the training