This is a comprehensive course on drone operations inside of buildings coupled with team tactics to make sure the drone operator and the clearing team are all safe. This is a hands-on class that allows all drone operators and team members a chance to actually clear a building and communicate with the other members of the clearing operation while being a drone operator and part of the team. This course will cover the following:
- Interior drone flight
- Drone capabilities and dynamics related to interior flight vs outside.
- How to work with a team and drone operator clearing together.
- How to incorporate other pieces of technology to limit officers from having to clear the building.
- Communication between the drone operator and the team assisting to make sure everyone knows what is going on.
- How to cover all angles of a clearing operation with other operators or with other tools.
This class is taught by Rob Hock who was the team leader of the Green Bay SWAT technology team. He started the unit 4 years ago and has run many drone clearing operations with the SWAT team and with patrol from interior operations to field operations utilizing several different drones. He was also part of the Green Bay Metro Fire Department drone team. While in that role he had the opportunity to utilize all platforms of technology, drones, robots, cameras, and many other pieces of equipment to assist in keeping the suspect and officers safe.
***If you would like to be invoiced after the training is complete, email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) with each attendee's name and date of birth, and we will get them registered for the class.***