Learn to use Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma Concepts as game changers in your organization!
This 40-hour program explores lean, continuous improvement and six sigma concepts that are game changers in organizations by learning how to reduce waste, deliver value, and optimize processes. We will show you how to utilize all these concepts in both a manufacturing and non-manufacturing environment (ie. HR, IT, Finance, Supply Chain, Legal, etc). Each session will focus on easy to apply tools and concepts that will work for any processes. We will also include videos, case studies and examples to impress the knowledge on the attendees.
On Friday's afternoon session from 1pm - 5pm, you have the opportunity to earn your Six Sigma Green Belt.
* High level overview of the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) model
* How to understand design for Six Sigma (DFSS) and the different approaches
* Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs and Customer (SIPOC)
* Quality Function Deployment (QFD)/House of Quality
* Project scope, metrics, documentation, risks and project closure
* Team Stages and Dynamics
* Measurement System Analysis
* Gage R&R
* Statistical Process Control (SPC)