Difficult conversations are inevitable in any workplace. Those conversations can create unhappiness, stress, and tension. They can also impair and even destroy relationships. When handled poorly, they are likely to result in serious problems that interfere with productivity and leave everyone involved feeling frustrated and dissatisfied.
You can’t avoid these kinds of conversations, but you can learn how to handle them more effectively. Developing the ability to handle these challenges will pay off in terms of reduced stress, increased confidence, improved relationships, increased trust, fewer problems, better teamwork, higher productivity, and better career opportunities.
This course explores the following subjects in depth:
- Types of conversations people find difficult to carry out and the reasons why their difficult.
- Essential questions to consider before carrying out the conversation.
- Using empathetic language to establish trust and understanding.
- Key methods for getting the conversation off on a good start.
- Techniques for delivering the message tactfully, respectfully, and productively.
- Best practices for listening and responding.
This is an Online Class in which you will need to join the session with your own individual computer that has audio and video capabilities.
You will receive a web link for the training within a week of the training start date.