This one-day course is the second in the Center for Innovative Change, LLC leadership development training series. It is designed for those who wish to develop and enhance their leadership skills. The goal is to provide information and resources to define and apply leadership styles and coaching skills to the supervision of others. Participants will develop self-improvement plans to guide ongoing leadership development.
At the completion of training, participants will be able to:
1. Explain leadership styles and identify participants own style
2. Define how leadership styles impact performance
3. Use a coaching approach to address personnel situations
4. Discuss the importance of establishing expectations and create strategies to evaluate personnel performance
5. Identify and apply problem-solving techniques through scenarios and case studies
6. Describe and create a self-improvement plan for development of leadership skills, using techniques presented during the training