This seminar gets to the heart of project management by integrating traditional project management methods with other unique management skills. The workshop is designed to focus on the practical application of project management concepts in order to provide the participant with the skills necessary to manage small to medium sized projects. Don't miss this boot camp and the opportunity to sharpen your project management skills.
You Will Learn To:
- Understand work breakdown structure
- Produce cost, time and resource estimates
- Use Gantt charts for project management
- Incorporate human resource management, scope management, and risk management skills
- Define status monitoring and project close-out
This is an Online Class in which you will need to join the session with your own individual computer that has audio and video capabilities.
You will receive a web link for the training within a week of the training start date.