This seminar gets to the heart of project management by integrating traditional project management methods with other unique management skills. The workshop is designed to focus on the practical application of project management concepts in order to provide the participant with the skills necessary to manage small to medium sized projects. Don't miss this boot camp and the opportunity to sharpen your project management skills.
You Will Learn To:
- Understand the components of a project life cycle and the role and expectations of the project manager
- Establish project scope and why it’s important
- Produce estimates to help manage your project more effectively
- Set key deliverables for your project
- Discuss ways to communicate your project plan to your stakeholders
- Review tools to help you manage your project
This is an Online Class in which you will need to join the session with your own individual computer that has audio and video capabilities.
You will receive a web link for the training within a week of the training start date.