You try hard to prevent accidents in your workplace but when they happen, how you collect, analyze, and communicate incident metrics influences the strength and sustainability of your safety culture.
Bias, inexperience, and simple investigative mistakes lead to inaccurate or incomplete reporting. Missing or misinformation can hinder the level of mitigation tactics and create or compounds vulnerability gaps with OSHA compliance and workplace safety risk.
Master skills, strategies, and practices that help you conduct an effective accident investigation that keeps your workforce safe. Leave this course with the skills to conduct an investigation and confidently complete an accident investigation report.
In this seminar, we will:
- Learn how to remove bias and gather useful and factual information
- Utilize subject matter experts to streamline data gathering
- Apply investigative strategies and tactics to real-life scenarios
- Strategically analyze the facts surrounding the accident
- Identify compliance and reporting requirements (i.e. OSHA)
- Practice tactics to keep the accident scene safe
- Create an accident report and improvement communications
“What gets measured gets improved"
Coffee & Lunch Provided