Normalizing the risk is one of the leading human risk indicators of workplace accidents. Stop driving compliance from a regulatory or rule-based perspective. Instead, create an integrated balance of regulatory education and hardwired behavior practices that improve and sustain safe performance in the workplace. The practice of human performance helps crews get the work done safely and more efficiently.
From new hire to veteran worker, create a cooperative and engaged safety culture of ownership and accountability. In business today, you need sustainable solutions that help workers make safe decisions, work together collaboratively, and overcome the obstacles of daily operations.
In this seminar, we will:
- Recognize the role and benefits of Human Performance in the workplace
- Identify the tools and sustainable best practices of human performance
- Discover the components of building ownership and personal accountability
- Building rapport using integrated communications
- Apply techniques for compliance interpretation to increase hazard awareness and support accident prevention
- Create a plan for sustainable safety culture brand
“The best defense against workplace injury is preventive conditioning.”
Coffee & Lunch Provided