When a workplace incident occurs, it is essential to uncover the root cause to mitigate the hazard. Equally important are next steps in the investigation process. It’s easy to find comfort in the cause reveal after an incident. And if you stop there, you’re missing cost and life-saving opportunities.
Learn to use Root Cause Analysis (RCA) methodology for investigating incidents and clearly identify areas of improvement and resolve underlying issues.
This interactive course is designed to provide attendees with an in-depth understanding of how to analyze the root cause using methods, systems, and tools. And exploring innovative ways to communicate findings that firmly and fairly educate the workforce and prevent hazard reoccurrence.
In this seminar, we will:
- Determine the underlying cause and formulate mitigation actions
- Enhance problem solving effectiveness
- Address safety culture agility tactics to prevent similar or same incident occurrences
- Expand the range of tools available for analysis of problem situations
- Communicate findings with factual and action-oriented delivery reporting
- Complete an investigation report using practice techniques
Coffee & Lunch Provided