The goal of root cause analysis is to methodically untangle incident details to determine cause and corrective measures by conducting interviews, gathering facts, and assembling an RCA Team.
When a workplace incident occurs, it is easy to find the assumptive cause. And, if you stop there, you may be missing life-saving opportunities. Examining what took place before, during, and after can help leaders make changes that prevent future harm to employees and eliminate OSHA citations.
Learn to use Root Cause Analysis (RCA) methodology for investigating incidents and clearly identify areas of improvement and resolve underlying issues.
This interactive course is designed to provide attendees with an in-depth understanding of how to analyze the root cause using methods, systems, and tools. And exploring innovative ways to communicate findings that firmly and fairly educate the workforce and prevent hazard reoccurrence.
- Understand the Anatomy of an Incident
- Learn to assemble an RCA team, conduct interviews, and collect factual data
- Expand the range of tools available for analysis of problem situations
- Determine the underlying cause and formulate mitigation actions
- Enhance problem solving effectiveness
- Address safety culture agility tactics to prevent similar or same incident occurrences
- Complete an investigation report using practice techniques
- Communicate findings with factual and action-oriented delivery reporting
Coffee & Lunch Provided