When front line leaders master a unique set of safety culture agility skills, their crews work better together, they lower hazards and injury rates, they get better results in their work.
Make the sustainable shift from dictated compliance to a commitment to safe behavior. Do you want sustainable solutions to improve safety compliance and prevent accidents? Do you want to build confidence in your crews to get the job done safely (and within budget)?
Research shows that an integrated approach to culture development best shapes behavior. And when it comes to a strong and protected workforce, shaping safe behavior is critical operational component.
- Recognize critical areas of safety leadership impact
- Understand how to build crew alliance to protect against hazards on the job
- Utilize key negotiation skills to resolve conflict efficiently
- Practice effective communication skills on the job site
- Learn to deal with change challenges - from resistance to resilience
- Identify key negotiation skills to resolve conflict
- Clarify the difference between analytical and creative thinking, and when each is most useful
- Promote the ability to provide problem-solving support in safety related situations
Coffee & Lunch Provided