Join us for this Open-House-style experience to learn about our Electrical Power Distribution (install, maintain, and operate electrical systems); Gas Utility Construction & Service (natural and propane gas distribution systems); and Telecommunications (build, climb, maintain, or design cell towers) programs for residential, commercial, and industrial customers. You'll also head to the Utility Education Field where current students will help you climb a pole or cell tower, fuse fiber optics, operate a backhoe, and more! Parents and other family members are invited to attend with you, but do not need to register. Hard hats and safety glasses will be provided by NWTC.
What to Wear:
- Weather-appropriate clothing (you'll be outside)
- Long pants & sturdy shoes required (no tennis shoes or sandals)
Where to go:
- Great Lakes Energy Education Center
- Park in lot G and enter through door E2
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED. PLEASE REGISTER BY WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 22, 2023.
- Click the blue Register button at the bottom of the page.
- If you do not have an NWTC student ID, sign in with your email address or click “Create Account.” If you have an NWTC student ID, click “Sign in with your NWTC Student ID.”
- Once you have finished creating your account, please fill out the information on the “Edit Attendee” page and click “Submit.”
- On the next page, please enter how many people you plan to bring with you and click “Continue.”
- You will receive an email confirmation now that you have completed your registration.
Questions? Contact: Nancy at 920-498-5724.